The process of the usual application development requires lots of money and compromises from customer's side, and even more time and resources from developer's side. Our goal is to reduce all these.
With the technology based on the Effector engine and with our unique development methodology, customized business applications can be made faster, cheaper and easier than ever. All these with keeping the same functionality as in case of custom development but even with spending half the time on it and 50 percent less money on it.
The Effector engine has rich feature-set and it is a continuously improving base platform which has already proven itself in several business circumstances:
- it can be easily integrated with any information system
- it cooperates with the large databases, the custom applications and the largest ERP systems like the SAP, Microsoft Navision and Oracle Financials
- it ensures a mobile access of the business applications
- it is independent of operating systems and manufacturers
- it makes the application consolidation possible
- it is scalable, so it can adapt to the needs of companies of different sizes
- it has an attractive user interface
- it is flexible and mobile, thanks to the most modern web2 technologies
- it has an event- and workflow-based approach
- it is a tried and tested and working platform
There are some built-in modules, so called basic schemas, which are connected to the Effector engine. Even though the Effector is a closed-source software, the basic schemas and the application schemas are available in XML form as well, thus, those can be freely modified or developed. The final application schemas are made of these, which provide a solution for typical business scenarios, like for example CRM, customer service, production tracking, project management or application management. When you face a business problem, you can pick up one from the ready application schemas which can still be customized according to the customer's needs. This way, you can serve your customers at competitive prices and with less investment in resources.