This is a demo which demonstrates the basic functionality of a CRM and which emphatically uses the information cards for displaying the data. The demo contains the following working methods:
The default working method of the sales lead.
- Sales cases overview.
- Sales tasks overview.
- Sales agents overview.
The default working method of the sales agents.
- Task and event overview for the sales agents.
- Sales transactions overview.
- Company overview.
It describes the workflow handling using a contracting business process.
- Workflow overview. It provided an overview about the progress of the individual workflows.
- Tasks, notes, documents and participants all available, in a 360 degrees overview to each workflow.
It provides dashboards with graphs to display relevant high level data of the sales and workforce.
- Dashboard. It show the number of tasks allocated to each agent, the averege cycle time of sales projects and tasks and the number of open and closed tasks each week.
- Activity. It show you the activity of your workforce using the system, including daily activity and logins.
It demonstrates the event organization related to marketing.
- Marcom. It provides an overview about the current events or the invitations related to the events, the registrations and the participation.
- Companies. It demonstrates the entire company database of the CRM system with exporting function.
- People. It represents the entire contact database of the CRM system with exporting function.
- Lists. It allows the creation and management of mailing lists. You can add contacts to list individually, or import them from other lists or marcom events.
Company documents with searching and displaying functions.